Colby seems to be so interested in everything his daddy is doing. He was watching him drink a soda the other day and was feeling left out, so Kurt gave him the can. He felt like such a big boy. Don't worry, it was empty.
We are currently living with my grandma until we move to Arizona. Colby loves her house. He especially loves to look at her oven. Kurt took him closer to let him have a better look. He grabbed right on and didn't want to let go.
You guys have a blog...yea!! We saw Kurt at Kristi's wedding in May. Sad we didn't see you. Your little guy is so cute...looks alot like Kurt but with blonde hair:) Hope your move went well. We're back in Provo. Our blog is ckbutler.blogspot.com Look forward to keeping in touch!
Kurt and I were married in May, 2006. Our son Colby came to us September 2009. He has added so much joy to our lives in the short time he has been with us. We are excited to be adding another little boy to the family in May. We currently live in Arizona where Kurt is attending Medical School.
Ahhhh! He is getting so big and cute! Can't wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I miss you guys so much. I hope everything is going well and I'll call you this week!
ReplyDeleteI heard your little man is crawling! I bet he's loving the freedom that brings. These pictures are so cute.
ReplyDeleteYou guys have a blog...yea!! We saw Kurt at Kristi's wedding in May. Sad we didn't see you. Your little guy is so cute...looks alot like Kurt but with blonde hair:) Hope your move went well. We're back in Provo. Our blog is ckbutler.blogspot.com Look forward to keeping in touch!
ReplyDelete