Today I decided it was time for Colby to where shoes on a regular basis. I have never made him wear them, because he hasn't really needed them, and it is so hot here. Now that he is starting to stand more and trying to walk, I thought it was time. After today's incident, I think I should have made him start earlier. This is how he reacted.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is SO funny! He really does loathe them. What do you know? Hopefully he'll adjust to them soon. I'm so glad you got this on video.
ReplyDeleteI love that. I'm positive that is the only time I've ever seen him upset. Shoes are overated anyway!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Jacob keeps wanting to see it over and over. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a crack up! He is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys soon! I'm pretty sure Cole and Parker reacted badly to wearing shoes after going barefoot in Florida so long - maybe not quite as strong a reaction, but they definitely didn't like it. So funny!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a crack-up. Mom insisted that I come up and watch. But are you sure you're raising our little grandson right? Don't be too hard on the little guy. Just kidding. It reminds us of our own experiences with all of you. You are spectacular parents! We love you!!! Thanks for sharing your lives with us. Love you, Dad
ReplyDelete