Sunday, September 26, 2010

Turning 1

We can't believe our little boy is already a year old.  Time has gone by so fast.  Colby is such a sweet boy, and we feel blessed to have him as our son.
We had a little ice cream party for is birthday.  He enjoyed eating his cake, but it took quite a while for him to get going on it.  Don't ask me where he learned it, but he gets upset when his hands are messy.  We ended up having to feed most of it to him with a fork.



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this guy next week! I love all the pictures and updates. Mom's going to die when she sees Colby on a Motorcycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just discovered that you had a blog! I've never even seen a picture of Colby and he is already over a year old. He is such a cute kid and you guys make such a cute family. I hope all is well in Arizona. I will be stalking your blog regularly for sure!

    ReplyDelete