Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween!

This year was fun for us because Colby was old enough to wear a costume.  If you cant tell, he is a rooster.  The hood was so cute, but due to Colby's large head, it wouldn't fit.  Poor kid.  So we thought it would be funny to color his hair red and spike it up like a rooster.  He ended up just looking like a punk in a duck costume.  Oh well.  We had fun. 
We took him trick-or-treating at Kurt's school, and he wouldn't even take the candy.  He just stared at the person handing it to him.  He was a little confused.  Next year will be really fun!

3 comments:

  1. He was the cutest rooster ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you took that costume! I love it and can't wait to squeeze that kid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks totally like a rooster! I love the orange hair! You guys are awesome... my poor kids are lucky to just get a costume let alone any extras (Cole has been really wanting his hair dyed for crazy hair day lately). Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete