Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Loving Life!

Now that Colby is walking, he is enjoying life so much more.  Which means I am enjoying life more.  He loves collecting rocks in the backyard and bringing them in to me.  I have started letting them pile up for a while before taking them out now.  So many rocks!  He also loves going to the park.  Things are just so much more exciting when you can climb up to the top and go down the slides. 





Colby is definitely a daddy's boy and loves wearing his hats.  Today I caught him going through his hats, trying them on.  He picked this one and didn't take it off for an hour.  I was surprised he was able to see around it.   

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute boy!! We are all so excited to see you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! He is so cute! It was SO fun to see you guys! Wish I could have had more of ya... hopefully we'll see you in the spring though. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete