At my last appointment the doctor offered to do some 3-D ultrasound pictures. It was so fun to see the baby in a little more detail. Still kind of hard to see, but we think he looks quite a bit like Colby.
Kurt and I were married in May, 2006. Our son Colby came to us September 2009. He has added so much joy to our lives in the short time he has been with us. We are excited to be adding another little boy to the family in May. We currently live in Arizona where Kurt is attending Medical School.
Oh I love those!! He does look a little bit like Colby!
ReplyDeleteHe looks SO much like Colby, which is good news because that is one handsome little man. Those are the best 3d ultrasound pics I've seen. So exciting!
ReplyDeleteOH MY! He DOES look like Colby - cute little guy! I love those 3D pics, that's so fun! Can't wait!
ReplyDelete