Now that Kurt has started school, our time with him seems so precious. Colby loves it when daddy comes home and plays his guitar. He trys to sing along with Kurt. It's pretty funny.
So cute. Julie and I were talking today about how excited we are to see him in a little over a month. I can't wait to have all the kids together! Love and miss you!
Kurt and I were married in May, 2006. Our son Colby came to us September 2009. He has added so much joy to our lives in the short time he has been with us. We are excited to be adding another little boy to the family in May. We currently live in Arizona where Kurt is attending Medical School.
So cute. Julie and I were talking today about how excited we are to see him in a little over a month. I can't wait to have all the kids together! Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys are having fun down there! We miss you here in good old Utah though. Colby is getting so big. He is so cute!
ReplyDelete